Error 53 iPhone is one of the common but complex issues for Apple users. Sometimes, the iPhone 6 fails to identify the touch ID. So, you may get stuck with this annoying issue when you try to access it, as it prevents unauthorized access. The Operating System system, as well as iTunes incompatibility and junk files, cause this error very often. However, this article is very effective to resolve the error 53 on your iPhone 6 and our iTunes Support team is skilled enough to handle this tough situation.
How to Resolve Error 53 iPhone 6?
Here, we are talking about some of the effective solutions which help to overcome the error 53 iPhone quickly. So, you may try out the steps below if you encounter any iTunes issue.
Check the iTunes update
If you are a Mac user, then you may follow the steps below to update the iTunes with the latest version:
- Switch on your MacBook and double-click on the iTunes icon from the desktop.
- In the iTunes window, choose iTunes from the menu bar.
- Click on the option Check For Updates under the iTunes menu drop-down list.
- It will represent the latest updated version if available any.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the upgrade process. This method will take a couple of minutes to finish the process.
You may try the following steps if you are a Windows users instead of Mac device. It is an easy step to upgrade iTunes.
- Tap on the iTunes icon from the desktop and launch it on the screen.
- Now, click on the Help menu from the menu bar of the iTunes window.
- Here, you will get a drop-down list of several options. Choose Check For Updates.
- If any latest version of iTunes is available, then follow the prompted instructions to get the latest iTunes version.
Clear the Recycle Bin
- First, turn on your Mac device and launch Trash from the launch pad of the device.
- Click on the Finder menu tab and choose Empty Trash from the drop-down menu.
- The resultant window will show you an alert, “Do You want to delete the files permanently?”.
- Hit the Ok button and confirm the file removal process. It will take a few minutes to make the recycle bin empty.
Instead of using the Mac device, you can perform the file cleaning step from your Windows device. Therefore, you need to follow the steps below.
- Double-tap on the Recycle Bin folder from the desktop.
- In the Recycle Bin, you will get several menus and Click on File.
- Choose Empty Recycle Bin option from the File drop-down menu.
You may try out the alternate Shortcut process and remove unnecessary files easily from the Recycle Bin.
- You can press Ctrl+A together from the keyboard and select all the files of the Recycle Bin.
- Press Del key and confirm it by tapping on the Yes button from the resultant window.
Uninstall And Reinstall iTunes
If you want to reinstall the iTunes from your Windows device, then you must follow the steps to remove the program. Moreover, it one of the easiest step to overcome Error 53 iPhone effectively.
- Type “control” in the search box and hit the Enter key to launch the Control Panel window.
- Click on the Programs and Features and open it.
- After that, you need to tap another link Uninstall a program.
- You will get a list of installed Application programs in the resultant window.
- Choose the iTunes and it’s associated all the executable programs one after another.
- Right-click on them and choose the option Uninstall one by one.
- Next, tap on the Yes button and confirm the uninstallation process. The uninstallation process will start after getting the confirmation from you and wait until it shows a successful message on the screen.
From a Mac device:
- Click on the Start button and choose the Control Panel to open the Control Panel window.
- Tap on the Uninstall iTunes and confirm it by tapping Yes from the resultant dialog box.
However, after performing the uninstallation process, download and install the latest iTunes from the Apple website.
- Click on the Apple icon.
- Select Software Update option under it.
- If any updates available, then hit the Update button to download and install the latest System Software.
You can perform the System update process from Windows by following the steps.
- Type “Update” in the search box and press Enter key to launch the Windows Update window.
- Click on Check for Updates and it will show if an update is available.
- Click on Install to perform the System Upgrade process.
Connect with us for availing Reliable iTunes Support
In the able article, we have discussed some of the easy steps to overcome the iPhone error. Moreover, it plays an effective role to enhance Operating System performance. However, if you are not a tech-savvy person, then you won’t able to perform the steps mentioned above properly. In this situation, our iTunes Support team will help you to fix the error 53 iPhone effectively. Moreover, we are experienced enough to resolve the iPhone error within a short period of time. So, you can place a call at our iTunes Customer Support Number and fix this annoying issue permanently.