Try These 5 Method To Fix iTunes Install Error
Without the installation of iTunes, Apple users are unable to download their favorite songs. Therefore, it becomes a drawback in every Apple devices. So, you may encounter some of the standard iTunes error including iTunes install error, updation error, re-install issues, etc. The technical glitches of iTunes diminish the performance of your iPad and iPhone. If you are a non-tech savvy person, then this technical error becomes one of the most difficult issues to resolve. However, this article will help you out to troubleshoot iTunes error. In case of the permanent fixes, you may take help from our technical experts.
Reasons for iTunes Install Error
iTunes Install Error is a common but one of the critical issues for Apple devices. So, while you are installing iTunes package installer, then you will get an installation or updating error. Therefore, you may not be able to do anything without uninstalling or reinstalling it.
Sometimes, you will get an error while you are working with the CD driver or the media installer. Therefore, you will get an unexpected error 1305.
On the other hand, you might download your iTunes anyway but during installation, you may encounter “iTunes Error 1603”. It often occurs due to the disk space error or the memory insufficiency.
Due to improper installation or the version incompatibility makes iTunes Error 7. Therefore, after installing, while you want to access this feature, you may see that your device pop-ups a failure, “Your Apple device won’t start (iTunes Error 7)”.
Besides these errors, you may face problem while you are updating or reinstalling the iTunes, your device will show a severe issue and creates an obstacle to install in your system again. Though you have downloaded it anyway, you unable to fix it again. The Windows registry issues or iTunes file corruption or missing problem are responsible for creating this iTunes install error. So, you will face difficulty with this error more often.
Resolve iTunes Install Error Windows 10
There are multiple solutions to resolve the iTunes installation errors. We are discussing a few of them which will be beneficial for you to resolve iTunes install error quickly.
Method 1: Update iTunes
- First, open the Control Panel window by tapping on the “Control Panel” from the “Start” menu.
- Now, you will get several sub-programs in the Control Panel window. Here, you have to choose “Programs.” Under this section, select, “Uninstall.” Here, you find a list of the installed programs.
- Then, choose the “Apple installer package software” from that list and right click on it.
- Finally, you will get a pop-up menu and select “Apple Software Update” and “Repair” respectively. Now, wait until the update or repair process has completed.
Method 2: Uninstall and Re-install
- First, open the Control Panel window and select “Programs.”
- Now, choose the “Programs & Features” menu and here you will get a list of the program which you have installed. Then, select “Apple Software” and tap on “Uninstall” to remove the Apple software.
- Finally, click on “Yes” to confirm the uninstalling process. After that, you may download and re-install it from the official link of Apple. We hope it will resolve iTunes Install Error Windows 10.
Method 3: Repair Apple Software
- First, make sure that you are using your system as an Administrator. Now, you might open the iTunes Setup folder and find out the Installer.
- Secondly, right click on the “Install” and run it as an Administrator. Now, it will take several minutes to finish.
- Finally, remove the previous installation files, packages successfully and restart your PC.
Method 4: Modify Settings
- First, reboot your iPad/ iPhone and open the Settings window. Here, you will get several options. Now, you have to select the tab, “General Settings.”
- After that, you may choose the button, “Reset” and you will enter into another window. Here, you will find multiple options and click on the tab, “Reset All Settings” under the “Settings.”
- Finally, click on “OK” to apply the changes and save it in your iTunes settings.
Method 5: Clean Corrupted Files
- First, open the list of the items which you want to delete. Then, hold the “Command” Key + “A” simultaneously and select all the items.
- In the case of the Windows, you may use “Ctrl+A” instead of Command key to select all the items.
- Secondly, you might press “Delete” key from the keyboard or you may tap on the button, “Delete Items” to confirm before starting the removing process.
- Finally, you may repeat this process 1-2 times to delete the rest of the items in other sections of your Apple device.
If you are not a tech-savvy person and fed up with the iTunes install error, you may get in touch with the iTunes Customer Support professionals for a permanent and quick fix.
Reach Us for an Instant Solution
Our Technical Team is skilled and efficient in resolving iTunes install errors effectively. With years of experience and expertise, the iTunes Support experts can resolve your troubles by applying innovative techniques and solutions without damaging your pocket. We provide you a feasible solution at an affordable rate. Moreover, our technical team has in-depth knowledge to detect all the Apple issues. In order to resolve the iTunes Install Error Windows 10, Get in touch with our dedicated professionals without delay.
Furthermore, iTunes Support Team will try to reach you within a limited time frame as per your convenience. Our technical service is available at 24*7 to assist you effectively.
You may dial at iTunes Support Number +855-534-1508 and get our technical assistance with a single call. Also, drop an email at [email protected] and get a feasible solution by consulting with our tech experts.