iTunes not opening is a common phenomenon among Apple users. After upgrading iTunes from 12.5.3 to 12.6 version (using the Apple software update), a couple of Windows 10 users proclaimed problems on iTunes app-launch. Sometimes, it can be a problematic issue to use iTunes whenever you want to listen to your favorite playlist.
Uninstalling all the Apple applications from your device and reinstalling the apps again won’t deliver any results. Moreover, you may get the same problem after restarting your device. To fix the iTunes not opening issue and use the iTunes normally as before, you need to perform some fixing methods.
Are you wondering how to do that? Then, read on to know the stepwise solutions which would probably help you to fix this issue.
Troubleshoot If your iTunes Not Opening
You need to keep a note of the points mentioned below before you go through the troubleshooting process.
- Before trying the below-mentioned methods, you need to remove any SD card that might be in your system or device. Moreover, you need to check carefully whether there is any disc in the optical drive or not.
- If you are using Broadcom then, you need to disable your Bluetooth app from there. To do so, you need to follow the steps below:
- At first, you need to run Task Manager.
- Right-click on the taskbar.
- Choose the Task Manager option.
- Tap on the Startup tab.
- Locate the Bluetooth Tray Application.
- Right-click on the application.
- Select the Disable option.
Now, you can try below-mentioned fixes to get your queries solved.
Check out how you can Resolve iTunes not Opening Windows 10
iTunes not opening may occur with your device due to the several reasons.
However, don’t be upset. This article will guide you with the best possible methods. In case, if you are facing any difficulty to solve this, you can contact iTunes Customer Support for effective services.
Method # 1: Run iTunes as an Administrator
To fix this iTunes issue, you need to run iTunes as an Administrator. Moreover, you need to follow some simple steps. The steps are described hereunder:
- At first, you need to locate the shortcut for iTunes.
- Right-click on it.
- You need to select Run As Administrator option under the menu.
Method # 2: Run iTunes into Safe Mode
This method can be very helpful to fix when iTunes not running. To run the iTunes into Safe Mode, you need to follow some simple and easy steps.
- Hold the Ctrl and Shift keys together on your keyboard while opening the iTunes.
- As a result, iTunes will open in Safe Mode.
- Whenever the process starts, you will get a statement mentioning “iTunes is running in Safe Mode”.
- The visual programs that you have installed have been temporarily disabled.
- Now, you can try to open iTunes in your device.
- If iTunes doesn’t open in Safe Mode then, you need to remove all third-party plug-ins.
Method # 3: Setup your Firewall
This iTunes issue may arise due to Firewall. You need to configure your Firewall to resolve this error.
You need to set up the Firewall to grant iTunes to connect to the internet. Following are some simple steps to make sure that the firewall on your Windows 10 PC is not preventing iTunes.
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard to open the Start menu. Otherwise, you can also press Esc + Ctrl together to open.
- Tap on the search field or magnifying icon. Write “firewall.cpl” in the search field. Press the Enter key.
- The Windows Firewall window opens.
- Tap on “Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall”.
- Select iTunes for the public and private networks. Moreover, Bonjour for Private networks only.
- If iTunes and Bonjour aren’t listed, select “Allow another app” (for Windows 8 and 10 users).
- If you cannot get the iTunes in the list, select the Browse option
- Go to C:\Program Files\iTunes\. For Bonjour, tap on Browse and go to mDNSResponder (C:\Program Files\Bonjour\).
- Choose one of the programs and tap on “Add” in the Add an App/Add a Program.
- Tap on OK button and close the firewall window.
Connect with Experts for Best iTunes Support
If you are facing any issue while using your iTunes, you can connect with the professionals of iTunes Customer Support team. We have a team of experts who have years of experience in handling technical problems.
Moreover, we can fix any issue with your iTunes as per your requirement. We provide round the clock services as per your convenient time. For any inquiry regarding iTunes Support, feel free to connect with us.