iTunes error 0xE8000084 is a very common issue. iTunes users proclaimed that they faced 0xE8000084 error statements at least once while attempting to connect the iPad or iPhone to iTunes. Furthermore, the error message states that “iTunes could not connect to this iPhone. An unknown error occurred: 0xE8000084.”
This 0xE8000084 error at iTunes might bother you due to several reasons. In fact, this issue will fend off you from accessing iTunes or some other apps properly.
However, if you are facing the same error code with iTunes, then this article will help you out. So, learn how to get rid of iTunes unknown error -39 here. Keep reading for the most effective and basic methods are stated here.
Two most Useful Methods to fix 0xE8000084 Error iTunes
You might come across various types of methods to fix this iTunes Error 0xE8000084. But, you need to try practical and effective solutions to fix this instantly.
In this article, we have mentioned some effective and simple methods to resolve this 0xE8000084 error iTunes. Moreover, the following methods can resolve iTunes unknown error -39 at ease. Go through the following section to know the simple methods.
Method # 1: Fix 0xE8000084 Error with the help of Task Manager and Run Command
You can easily get rid of this annoying error code by using the Task Manager and Run command. Here are some effective steps to do so.
- At first, you need to connect your Apple device with the computer.
- Close iTunes before proceeding further.
- Now, you need to open the Task Manager by pressing the Del + Ctrl + Alt keys at the same time on your keyboard.
- Sort the process by their description or image name under the Task Manager.
- You need to stop each and every process titled “Apple”.
- To do this, right-click over the particular process and tap on End Task or End Process.
- You are also required to end the process called “AppleMobileDeviceHelper.exe”.
- Once it is done with the Task Manager, you need to press the Windows key + R key on the keyboard to open Run Dialog Box.
- Copy and paste the following command in the Run Dialog box which is listed below.
- Tap on the OK button.
For 64-bit Operating System:
If you have a 64-bit Operating System, copy and paste the following command in the Run dialog box along with the quotes. Then, tap on the OK button.
“%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceHelper.exe”
For 32-bit Operating System:
If you have a 32-bit Operating System, copy/paste the below-stated command along with the quotes and tap on OK.
“%ProgramFiles%\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceHelper.exe”
Once the process is done, you can open iTunes to check whether the error code 0xE8000084 is solved or not.
Method # 2: Reinstalling iTunes
Reinstalling iTunes can solve this iTunes error 0xE8000084 as well. In fact, this method can resolve various types of small bugs or issues of iTunes. You need to follow some simple steps to reinstall iTunes. The steps are described below:
- At first, you need to go to the Control Panel.
- Select the Programs and Features options. (in Windows XP: add or remove programs)
- After that, double-click on iTunes.
- It might ask for the administrator rights to access iTunes. You need to tap on the OK button and iTunes will be uninstalled.
- After the uninstallation process, you need to restart your system.
- Install iTunes again.
- Now, you can try to open iTunes.
However, if you are facing any issue while applying the above methods then, you can contact iTunes Customer Support.
To get Reliable iTunes Support, Contact us 24*7
If you are facing any difficulties with iTunes, you can connect with us. We have a team of expert and professional tech executives who have years of experience in handling iTunes issues. Moreover, we can fix any issue on your iTunes as per your requirement. We provide round-the-clock services because we can understand that you may need us at any point in time.
For your assistance, we have kept our mode of communication adjustable. Whenever you face any issues with iTunes, place a call at our helpline number to get immediate help from our technician team.
Alternately, you can chat with our iTunes Customer Support executives via our online chat portal for the latest solutions and support. For any inquiry regarding iTunes Support, you can feel free to drop us a mail as well.