How To Add Ringtones To iTunes In Smart Ways
iTunes is one of the most sought-after applications for every Apple user in recent times. Despite its growing popularity, not many people can dispute the fact that operating the application is not that easy.
For instance, many users are not thoroughly conversant with “how to add ringtones to iTunes”. The problem is mostly faced by users who have updated their device to 12.7 version. This is because the 12. 7 version or the later ones are extremely difficult to operate. If you are using the latest version, you may run into complications mostly while adding new ringtones in your device. The issue has triggered due to the removal of the ringtones section. If you use Apple iTunes, it is quite likely that you will confront much difficulty in adding ringtones to your iTunes device.
Using iTunes? Smart ways to add ringtones
Are you facing too many complications in adding ringtones to your iTunes? One of the fundamental causes for the problem is that in each of the new versions including 12.7, the ringtone section has been eliminated completely. However, such things are not new.
If you wonder how to deal with, the process is quite simple. In order to know more, read through our next section thoroughly.
Glance through the feasible guidelines
If you prefer using iTunes, then you must look for an error-free application. In this section, we are going to offer you feasible workarounds for the glitch. Therefore, follow the instructions we offer.
Adding Custom Ringtones by means of iTune 12.7 and other latest models
Are you wondering how to go about the procedure? Then you may drive away all your worries in an instant. The procedure is too easy. Follow the steps mentioned here.
- First things first, you must run the iTunes application on your computer system. Not just that you must also ensure that you are having the 12.7 version or the latest version.
- Once you have successfully launched your iTunes, make sure that you are connected to your iPhone on your PC. You can easily connect to your iPhone by means of your WiFi connector or USB cable
- Next, wait for your iTunes to recognize your device. The moment it successfully does, press on the device and select it immediately.
- Once you are done with the above step, press on the Summary Tab. You are going to find this icon on the left-hand side of the panel.
- Thereafter, on the right-hand side of the panel, look into the Options. Here you are going to find a checkbox, named, “Manually manage videos”. Note that you must have the checkbox ticked against it if your intention is to erase the option for the custom ringtone.
- Once you have completed the above steps, you will have to press on the Tones section. You will be able to locate the section on the left side of the panel. However, just in case you fail you fail to locate it, continue with the remaining steps. Make sure that while you carry on with the remaining procedures, your device is connected to the iTunes and you have kept the option selected.
How to add Tones to iTunes: Additional Steps for you
Now, all you have to do is run the Finder on your Windows Explorer on Mac and search out for “.m4r ringtone files” This is the file you may wish to transfer or else copy to your iPad r iPhone device.
You are now more or less done. You need to drag and pull down the .m4r ringtone files to a location of your choice into your iTunes Device. The moment you drag and pull down the files into the iTunes, the Tones section will appear automatically and you can view it already. It is then you need to copy all your files to your iTunes.
Essentially speaking, all the steps listed above should effectively resolve your queries. However, at times things do not turn out as expected. So, if such is the case, it is best that you seek iTunes Support from our professionals.
Connect with iTunes Experts for Top-Notch Services
To be honest, though we have given you the top-notch solutions for your problems, however, if you are not a tech savvy person, you might run into some complications while executing the procedures. So we recommend you to seek the help of professionals of iTunes Support team. Our proficient experts will render you premium iTunes Customer Services, helping you resolve all your iTunes related doubts. So, in case you don’t know “how to add ringtones to iTunes”, don’t keep waiting and connect with us.