iPhone contains all your data, files, images, folders, messages, photos, etc. It is an essential concern for your privacy and you need to keep these things secure. The best method to keep these things secure is to have a backup. You can backup your iPhone through iCloud or using iTunes on your desktop. Sometimes, users are unaware of how to backup iPhone on iTunes. It is not a big deal if you are unaware of how to back up your data in the iPhones. There are many users who don’t know how to perform a backup of their important files and data.
If you are the one who doesn’t know how to backup using iTunes then no need to panic. In this article, you will get an exact answer to your question. Through simple steps, you will be able to back up your data on your own. Go through this article and get an exact solution to your answer.
Why do you need to Backup iPhone on iTunes
It is essential to have a backup of your iPhone because it contains all the vital data, files, etc. Software systems are always prone to errors and sometimes when there is a critical error in your phone, then it may delete the important files from your phone. It can be anything from important files to data or settings. To avoid this, it is necessary that you have a backup of your iPhone.
Backup of your iPhone can be done using two ways. Either you can use iCloud to backup your phone, or you can connect it to iTunes on a computer and use iTunes to keep the backup of your iPhone.
There is not much difference between iTunes and iCloud. When you store the backup using the iCloud, then the backup is stored in the iCloud. When you use iTunes to back up your iPhone, then the back up is stored in your desktop or Mac. Some people prefer using the iTunes.
If you use the iCloud to store the backup, then you can access them from anywhere through WiFi. When you use the iTunes, then you can access it from the computer only where you have stored it.
How to Backup iPhone on iTunes?
In order to resolve your queries regarding how to backup your iPhone on itunes, at first, you need to enable iTunes. To enable it, do the following steps.
- Connect your iPhone to the desktop. Then open your iTunes which is present on the left side of the iTunes Window and choose the Device icon. The device icon is present next to the drop-down menu.
- From the sidebar, choose the summary. You will see the option of Automatically backup, under that option tap on “this computer” option. After that tick on the box of Encrypt device backup. Ensure that your password, home kit data, and health is backed up properly.
- At this step, you have to create the password for your encrypted backup. The password will be stored automatically in the Keychain.
When you enable the iTunes, then it will automatically keep the backup when you connect it to the computer. Also, you can manually store the backup if you want the new backup while it is connected.
Manually Update using iTunes
To do the backup manually, do the below steps. It is somewhat similar to the above steps with a little difference.
- Connect your iPhone to the desktop same as above then open the iTunes. Do a click on the device icon from the left side of the iTunes Window.
- Tap on the summary option from the sidebar. You will get the option of “manually backup and restore.” Under that option select the backup now option. Tap on ‘Done’ when finished. Make sure your iTunes is of the latest version otherwise you may face issues during backup.
- When the process is finished, you can check whether it is successfully completed or not. Move to the summary screen in the iTunes. Look on the latest backup and then find the date and time.
After applying the above steps your query regarding how to backup iphone on itunes issue will be resolved. If you wish to do a backup with the help of iCloud, then you can go through the below steps to do that. It is quite easy and helpful to do a backup using iCloud. Also, you will be able to access your backup easily whenever you want.
Backup using iCloud
- Open the Settings of Your iPhone. Put your Apple ID at the top screen. You will get the iCloud option. Then select the iCloud option.
- Then you will see the iCloud backup option. Click on that option. Tap on the switch of iCloud backup and click Ok. iCloud will back up your data every 24 hours until it is connected to the WiFi. If you use the iCloud backup for the first time, then it will take some time to back up.
You can contact our service center if you get stuck at any step and want the technical assistance for your regarding how to backup iPhone on iTunes.
Call us for Quick Assistance
At our service center, we have highly skilled technicians who have years of experience in dealing with how to backup iPhone on iTunes issues. The technicians of our service team have in-depth knowledge about your queries as well as other issues. Hence, iTunes Customer Support can easily guide you with your question and also they can solve your issue in a short period.
You can call our support team at iTunes Support Number +855-534-1508 to talk with the experienced technicians. We will assist you and help you out with your question. The skilled technicians of our service team are available all the time to assist you.
If you wish, you can also drop a service request at our Email Id email@example.com stating your query. Our technicians will reply to you soon. Also, you can chat live with our executives. You have to visit our website to avail the live chat support option.