iTunes is an integral part of an Apple device, and it serves different functionalities, which makes it popular across the globe. It helps to recover the important data as well as trigger the file transfer process effectively. However, technical glitches associated with iTunes are not uncommon. At times, while you are trying to access the backup files, you may get stuck with the unexpected error message, “iTunes Could Not Connect To This iPhone. The Value Is Missing” and iTunes fails to perform the data recovery process. However, you can go through the article thoroughly, because herein are mentioned the aptest solutions to this issue. After that, hopefully, you can easily fix the problem by yourself.
Major Symptoms for “iPhone Value is Missing” Issue
This iTunes error affects your iPhone very badly, and with this error showing, you won’t able to perform the disk and data recovery process. Some of the significant symptoms for this iTunes error are:
- The active iOS application programs start to crash immediately.
- You get stuck with the error “iTunes could not connect to this phone. The value is missing” while you are taking a backup.
- The Apple device starts to freeze on a frequent basis.
Significant issues behind iTunes Error
Some of the common problems that a user face, become a vital issue with time, which results in this iTunes problem. This annoying issue may damage your iPhone device, and, while you are facing this issue, you are unable to restore the data. The problems that give rise to this issue are:
- If you use the outdated version of iTunes for a long time, then it won’t able to give a flawless performance. Moreover, it raises some critical issues while you send or receive the file through iTunes.
- During installation, if the system fails to install it correctly, then it becomes a barrier in enhancing the iTunes performance.
- Another reason is the system file corruption that leads to a bad iOS performance. You can see the unexpected error at the time of transferring a document with bulk data.
- Data backup can be done through iTunes easily. But, if iTunes fails to work due to an installation error or recent file installation, then it creates this error.
Fix iTunes Error with a few Easy Steps
There are a lot of reasons that are responsible for this severe issue. System file corruption and incorrect installation are other reasons behind the iTunes error. However, you can easily fix this error by following the solutions mentioned below:
An outdated version of iTunes creates a critical error while you try to transfer files, data, etc from your iPhone to another device. Without upgrading to the latest version, you won’t able to fix the iTunes issue quickly.
- Press the Windows key from the keyboard and type “control” in the search box.
- Hit the Enter key to launch the iTunes window.
- Click on Programs and Features. Choose Uninstall a Program.
- Here, you will get a list of installed apps. Select the Apple Software Update and right-click on it.
- Tap on the Repair from the context menu.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions. It will take a few minutes to complete the entire process.
- Reboot the PC and restart the Windows Software to check whether the iTunes error “iTunes Could Not Connect To This iPhone. The Value Is Missing” is resolved or not.
Incorrect installation or lost installation files may be a reason behind this “iTunes Could Not Connect to this iPhone” Error. By performing the re-installation process, you can resolve the iTunes error effectively. Here’s how:
- Click on the Start button and launch the Start menu.
- In the search box, type “Control” to open the Control Panel window.
- Choose Uninstall a Program under the Programs and Features.
- Select the iTunes Software and right-click on it.
- Tap on the Uninstall option from the context menu.
- Click on the Yes from the on-screen dialog box and confirm it. The entire process will take a few minutes to remove iTunes.
- Now, go to the Apple official website and click on the genuine link to download.
- Save the download into your system and double-tap on the Apple folder.
- Select the executable file and double-tap on it. The installation process will start within a fraction of seconds.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and resolve “iPhone value is missing” issue quickly.
Restore iOS Device in DFU Mode
Sometimes the iTunes and iCloud fail to transfer data due to a system configuration error. As it is temporary, therefore, you can restart your device to overcome this issue temporarily.
- Turn off the Apple device properly and connect to your PC.
- Now, hold the Power and Home button together for 10-12 seconds.
- Relaunch the iTunes Application Software and check whether the unexpected error message, ”iTunes could not connect to this iPhone. the value is missing” is appeared on the screen or not.
Also Read: iTunes won’t Detect iPhone
Retrieve iPhone through iCloud
Without iTunes, you can use this alternative way to recover important data. It is another effective method to avoid iTunes flaws.
- Click on the Settings tab from the iOS device and click on the General tab.
- Tap on the Reset button and select the Erase All Content and Settings option under it.
- Enter the lock-screen password and press the button Erase iPhone.
- Here, you need to enter the iCloud Passcode to finish the entire process.
- Now, connect to the Wi-Fi and click on the option Restore from iCloud Backup in Apps & Data.
- Here, you must enter the Apple ID and passcode to sign in. The iCloud backup process will ready to start a backup of the data. The process will take several minutes to finish the restore process.
- Once down, reboot your iPhone and launch the iTunes Application to verify whether the iTunes error is fixed or not.
iTunes Error Still Persists? Connect with us for Further Assistance
In the above content, we have given details about the iTunes error with possible solutions. However, if you want to fix the iTunes error quickly, you can contact us. We provide excellent services for iTunes issues involving advanced iTunes Support.
Moreover, our team is always ready to help you sort out the problem as soon as possible. So, if you encounter any problems associated with your Apple Device, you can reach us at iTunes Customer Service for a hassle-free service by calling our iTunes Customer Support Number +855-534-1508.