This is one of the most common of the issues of iTunes faced by Windows as well as iOS users. However, this problem is a bit strange to consider because iTunes is compatible with Windows 7 as well as its later versions. Well, iTunes won’t open occurs due to installation bugs in your iTunes. Below you will see strategies that will fix this issue without any difficulty. But there are other possible reasons which give rise to this problem. Let us see below.
Other Possible Reasons For This Technical Issue
- Working with an obsolete iTunes version can cause this error
- Maybe there are issues in your iTunes account or within the iTunes library
- However, if you are a Windows user then, maybe there are issues with the Firewall or plugin settings
- Working with obsolete Windows driver
- Issues with your network settings
Expert Strategies To fix iTunes Won’t Open Issue
Below strategies will help you resolve the matter without any hassle
Strategy 1: Restart Your System
While you have a proper connection to the internet, there is every possibility that your Windows might have updated automatically. Here, every time you need to restart the system to reconfigure the required updates. However, failure to restart your system might have caused the iTunes won’t open issue.
Strategy 2: Start The iTunes In Its Safe Mode
This is another to fix the problem where you need to hold your Shift and Ctrl keys together and open iTunes. You will see that iTunes is working in safe mode.
Strategy 3: Configuration Of The System Firewall
Your PC firewall definitely plays a vital role to help you work with iTunes smoothly. You must configure the system firewall to eradicate this issue. Follow steps below as per technical guidelines:
- Press the “Ctrl and Esc” key to open and get access to the “Start” menu.
- Now, enter the “firewall.cpl” command in the search field. Press the “Enter” button.
- There will be an option that will appear as “Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall”. Choose it if you are a Windows user
- You must choose the “Change settings” icon and click iTunes for both private as well as public networks.
- At last hit the “OK” button and exit from the firewall section.
If still, you are unable to fix iTunes Won’t Open issue then, apply below strategies
Strategy 4: Update All Of Your Windows Drivers
To apply this, follow below instructions:
- Tap on the “Ctrl and Esc” button to open up the “start” menu.
- Now, go to the Control Panel and tap on the “System and Security” option from the available options.
- Now, go to the “Device Manager” icon that will appear right under the option that is there in the system section.
- At last, right-click on each of the drivers one by one to choose the “Update” icon.
Strategy 5: Reinstall The iTunes
Well, this error is also known as iTunes Won’t Open In Windows 10. Apply this strategy and remove this problem: To re-install your iTunes, follow below instructions:
- The very first thing is to uninstall the application.
- Press the “Ctrl” and “Esc” keys to access the “Start” menu
- Go to the control panel that will appear on the left side of your start menu
- Have a look at the end of your page and tap “uninstall programs” in an appropriate manner
- In the last step, download iTunes from the Apple website to choose the “Full Uninstall” option
So, these are the common and easy ways to Fix iTunes Won’t Open problem without any hassle.
So, this iTunes issue is a system-wise defect as well as a user-specific technical glitch but, it can be resolved by you easily without any kind of technical assistance. However, solutions will vary from simple to advanced troubleshooting techniques.
Connect With Our Expert Technicians For Prompt Solutions To iTunes Issues!
If you are still unable to fix iTunes Won’t Open error then, call iTunes Customer Support technical department at +855-534-1508 for instant solutions. Experience world-class remedies with prompt response to your iTunes issues at your desk. Our team is highly knowledgeable and competent to deal with each and every issue that arises in your iTunes. Every iTunes issue is first studied by our tech support engineers to proffer you with the most suitable solution. So, don’t search here and there and waste your time. Approach our technicians who are available 24/7 hours to deliver you instant solutions as and when you need it.