You may want to transfer files from PC to iPad for several purposes. It becomes easier to upload files on the internet from an iPad. Therefore, you may want to transfer files to iPad. There are various ways to exchange files between an iPad and a computer. But, you cannot do it unless you come to know the exact process.
How To Transfer Files From PC To iPad?
We are mentioning below some easy methods for how to transfer files to iPad for your convenience. You can simply go through this to ease up your transfer issue:
Transfer Files Through A USB Cable
- Connect your device to your computer by using a USB cable.
- Open the iTunes app on your PC and click the Device button on the iTunes Window.
- Select ‘File Sharing’ option. Select the folder on your iPad where you want to save the file.
- Choose the file which you want to transfer from your PC and click ‘Add.’
- Check whether the file has been transferred to the desired location or not.
Transfer Files Using iTunes
- Plug in the charging cable into the computer’s USB port and the iPad’s charging port.
- Open iTunes on your PC. If computer notifies you to update iTunes, then download the latest version of iTunes.
- After that restart your PC so that it can install the updated version of iTunes.
- Click the ‘Device’ icon located in the upper left side of the iTunes Window.
- After getting the iPad’s page select the ‘File Sharing’ option.
- You will get a list of apps that stores files on your PC. Select an app to which you want to add a file.
- Click on ‘Add File’ and select a file for adding it to your iPad. Tap ‘Open,’ and you will find the name of the file which you have selected, in the app’s Window in iTunes.
- Select ‘Sync’ in the iTunes Window to add the file in the selected app on your iPad. After completing the sync click ‘Done.’ Now you can open the file even in the absence of internet connection.
Transfer Files From PC To iPad Using iCloud
Open iCloud in the browser on your PC and go to its login page. Use your Apple ID and password to log into your iCloud account. Click iCloud Drive to open the iCloud drive page. Click the upload icon at the top of the page to open the ‘Finder’ Window. Select a folder on your iPad where you want to save your file. Select the individual file to upload it to iCloud drive. To select more than one file in a given location, select one file and then press Ctrl+A for Windows and Command+A for Mac.
Click ‘Open’ to begin the begin the upload. Once the uploading finishes off, open your iPad’s files app. Choose ‘iCloud Drive’ to open your iCloud Drive’s contents. Then select the files and tap the ‘Copy’ icon. Under ‘On my iPad’ heading select a folder where you want to copy the files. In the end, select ‘Copy’ and click ‘Add’ to transfer files from PC to iPad.
Using Microsoft Onedrive
Open the Microsoft Main page of Microsoft Onedrive in the browser on your computer. Enter your Email ID and password to log into your Microsoft Account. Click upload and select a folder for saving the required files. Click ‘Files’ to upload some specific files and click ‘Folder’ to upload a particular folder.
Now, you can select files and upload one at a time or can choose multiple files and upload them simultaneously. Now, open the Onedrive main page and select any other files and folders for downloading them on to your iPad. Tap the ‘Share’ icon and click ‘Save to files.’ Then select the ‘On my iPad’ folder and choose a folder and click ‘Add’ to save the files in that folder.
Using Google Onedrive
Open the Google Drive login page on your computer and log into your Google Drive account. Select the folder to save your selected files. Click ‘File Upload’ to select the files on your computer and uploading them to Google Drive. The uploading time depends on the number and size of the files.
Now, move on to your iPad and open Google Drive. You have the scope to select any other files. Tap (-) button and a pop-up menu appear on the Window. Choose ‘Make available offline’ option in the pop-up menu to enable access to your files when you are not connecting your iPad to the internet.
Opening files On Your iPad
After you are done with transferring files from PC to iPad, ensure that you are able to open the files. Therefore, tap the ‘Files’ icon on your iPad and tap the ‘Browse’ tap.
It opens a list of storage locations of your iPad files. Select ‘On My iPad’ and select the folder where you have saved your files. Then tap select the uploaded file and view it.
Get In Touch With Us
Connect with our Apple iTunes Support if you cannot transfer files from PC to iPad by the recommended solutions in the article. We have highly trained experts who are round the clock available to deal with all types of iPad related issues. We focus on best-in-class and affordable services.
Therefore, you can register your problem and request our service to resolve your iPad issues. You can contact us by dialing our iTunes Support Number +1-877-862-9228 or by dropping a mail at our Email ID.